Sunday 6 April 2014

Sharing My Posts

Thought I might share what's been going on on both my Tumblr, and DeviantArt page..!
I've recently created a Twitter as well, and have made that up to speed as well!

The fanfic I'm working on currently, is Pucca: What's Yours is Mine.
All about Pucca and Garu (naturally)
Now, I'd write the synopsis if it were finished, but it hasn't been completed just yet ; v ; I'll update fully once I've finished, but of now, it's a work in progress! ^^

What I've uploaded can be found on my DeviantArt page; but before you leave, I'll share the cover and some pages with you, so you can get a little taster :->





Hopefully this has gotten you at least curious about what's going on :-}
If you're interested in reading what's next, go ahead and follow the link to my dA!

The description has all the links following to each page; go ahead and click till you get to
the latest page! Feel free to tell me what you think of it! ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment